- Week in Fairfax
- MinuteClinic Opens Walk-in Medical Clinic Inside CVS/pharmacy Store in Fairfax
- ‘It’s Not OK to Turn a Blind Eye to Bullying’
- Animal Shelter’s Black Fur-Day
- Firehouse Subs Gives Gift
- Woodson's Bowles Scores Career-High 25 Points in Win over Fairfax
- Robinson Boys' Basketball Outlasts Edison in Double-Overtime Thriller
- Thrasher-Walker Leads Westfield to Playoff Victory over Robinson
- Paying Attention to the Pros
- South County Football off to 4-1 Start
- A "Scancer" Update
- Editorial: Happy Holidays, Safely
- "Scanticipation" Not So Much
- Editorial: Who Will Be Hurt?
- Column: "Scanticipation"
- Every Tweet Counts
- Library’s Beta Plan: Dead on Arrival
- Cuccinelli Visits Old Stomping Grounds
- ‘Smooth’ Voting at Robinson Secondary
- Stacey Kincaid Elected County’s First Female Sheriff
What's happening in the Fairfax area.
Join in the holiday spirit of giving and help save lives with the ‘Twelve Days of Adoptables,’ a partnership between the Washington Humane Society and the Fairfax County Animal Shelter. These organizations are joining forces to get the word out about some very special pets.
Junior point guard returned to Woodson after planning to transfer.
The Woodson boys' basketball team evened its record at 1-1 with win over Fairfax.
Rams make 14 3-pointers, including eight from senior guard Bynum.
The Robinson boys' basketball team opened its season with a 95-91 victory against Edison.
MinuteClinic, the largest provider of retail-based medical clinics in the United States, has opened a new walk-in clinic inside the CVS/pharmacy store in Fairfax at 3921 Prosperity Ave. It is the twenty-third location in the Northern Virginia.